What can be achieved?During an arthroscopy the doctor inserts an endoscope into the knee joint while the patient is anaesthetized. With the aid of a mini camera cartilage, meniscus and ligaments can be assessed. In case of any damage the structures can be repaired simultaneously.At our centre we perform approxiamtely 800 to 1000 minimally invasive arthroscopic knee surgeries every year.
- Knee injury in Kids and Adolsecents
- Meniscus injury and repair
- Stabilization of Knee Cap
- Cartilage injury and repair
- Stay in Hospital, Rehabilitation, Surgery and School
General overview Knee Surgery: >>>